Advanced Research and Diagnostic Laboratory (ARDL)
Founded in 1983 to support the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT), ARDL has evolved into a premier, fully accredited, clinical laboratory managing routine and specialized testing requests including specimen procurement and sample storage for nearly 100 active projects throughout the world.
ARDL Services Include:
- General Clinical Laboratory Services
- Specialized Biomarker Analysis
- Cell Cryopreservation & Transformation
- DNA Extraction, Purification & Sequencing
- ELISA Methods
- Hematology Services
- Method Development & Customization
- Validation and Correlation Studies
- Sample Repository Services
- Directed Testing Services
ARDL is fully accredited as a highly complex laboratory by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA), the College of American Pathologists (CAP), and the New York State Department of Health.
SPRINT Study mentioned in The New York Times, 06/22/2015.
Hispanic Community Health Study / Study of Latinos (HCHS/SOL) article covered by REUTERS Health | 06/24/2015
Pricing and Business Opportunities:
Please contact ARDL's Business Manager,
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
| || |
Presenting at the ARDL Open House
New York State Permit