Advanced Research and Diagnostic Laboratory (ARDL)
Founded in 1983 to support the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT), ARDL has evolved into a premier, fully accredited, clinical laboratory managing routine and specialized testing requests including specimen procurement and sample storage for nearly 100 active projects throughout the world.
ARDL Services Include:
• General Clinical Laboratory Services
• Specialized Biomarker Analysis
• Cell Cryopreservation & Transformation
• DNA Extraction, Purification & Sequencing
• ELISA Methods
• Hematology Services
• Method Development & Customization
• Validation and Correlation Studies
• Sample Repository Services
• Directed Testing Services
ARDL is fully accredited as a highly complex laboratory by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA), the College of American Pathologists (CAP), and the New York State Department of Health.
For Pricing and other Business Opportunities:
Please contact ARDL's Business Manager,
Robert Janicek, at (612) 625-4448 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
| || |
Anthony Killeen, MD, PhD:
Presenting at the ARDL Open House