Advanced Research and Diagnostic Laboratory (ARDL)
Founded in 1983 to support the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT), ARDL has evolved into a premier, fully accredited, clinical laboratory managing routine and specialized testing requests including specimen procurement and sample storage for nearly 100 active projects throughout the world.
ARDL Services Include:
- General Clinical Laboratory Services
- Specialized Biomarker Analysis
- Cell Cryopreservation & Transformation
- DNA Extraction, Purification & Sequencing
- ELISA Methods
- Hematology Services
- Method Development & Customization
- Validation and Correlation Studies
- Sample Repository Services
- Directed Testing Services
ARDL is fully accredited as a highly complex laboratory by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA), the College of American Pathologists (CAP), and the New York State Department of Health.
ARDL Studies in the News:
SPRINT Study mentioned in The New York Times, 06/22/2015.
Hispanic Community Health Study / Study of Latinos (HCHS/SOL) article covered by REUTERS Health | 06/24/2015
Pricing and Business Opportunities:
Please contact ARDL's Business Manager,
or email at email@example.com
Presenting at the ARDL Open House
New York State Permit